Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been observing the ap 6 pot setup (wich i have myself) and the movít setup if you see both sets which the big differance is that the whole brake system is place more inside the wheel if you want to do this you get a bell which must fit over the hub the bell now used in the standard setup is almost flat we all know someting flat will bend far better than a bell in trapezium setup.

so my guess is if you can make a bracket wich sets the brembo caliper 1 cm to back so you can use the standard ap 330 discs and then place the caliper 2 cm to inside of the wheel let someone make a bracket and a bell and youre brembo problem is my opinion solved.

regards

andre

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
what do you think about this

measure the width of mounting face were the brembo caliper sits that must be something like 1 cm so what you need is the porsche discs wich some of you already have the dragon discs(322 by 32) but make new bells which puts the disc exactly 1 cm deeper (thinkniss of the mounting were the standard brembo calipers sits could be less then 1 cm could be more than one 1cm you have to measure it.) the caliper now sits on the outside of the mounting then put it on the inside that allows you a bell wich is not flat anymore and give far more strenght.

the only problem is can you put the bolt from the outside into the brembo caliper and fasten it. normaly you put the bolts from the inside into the brembo calipers.

Please some opinions

regards

andre de vries

1 - 2 of 2 Posts