Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please be aware guys in Solihull we have 3 lads driving round in a silver MK5 Volkswagen Golf. 2 were on foot trying house doors and looking in windows at 1:20am in the B92 area the golf was parked in a cul de sac and I was already aware I'd heard it pass the house and turn around so I got up to look and they were going house to house over the road. I got my missus to ring the police and opened my bedroom window and gave them a fright shouting at them they were being filmed. They bolted and the lights came on and the golf followed to pick them up.

Lads on foot were White males, late teens/early 20's, both wearing different shades of grey hoody and dark trousers possibly joggers or black jeans. Both wearing black gloves, one had a more silvery hoody and was wearing a half face mask. He was a gobs***e and shouted back F-Off as I told him he was on camera. He sounded local there was no foreign twang or other regional acccent so assume they've not travelled too far.

The police drove down our road but without me physically capturing them and handing them a signed confession that they were out to take people's hard earned Xmas gifts they've returned to doing whatever else it is their doing on this fine evening and thanked me for stopping a potential crime as it saved them the paperwork...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts