Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cookie ,

Its a track day event,keep an eye on the events and trackdays on the MLr browser at the top of the page,that way you will know whats going on with the club.
But occasioanally invites come via other track day clubs .
Well worth coming as a spectator or taking your car around at a pace that suits yourself as long as its not SLOW !!:D:D eeeeeehaaaaa!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ah thanks for the info Paul, now that IS worth paying for. I've never been on a track in my life so think I may stick to watching this time. Is it possible to hitch a ride with someone (hint hint!) to get more of a feel for it and learn the track layout?

A miserable day has just got a whole lot brighter :)

Ady

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I just managed to press 'Events' and then 'Forthcoming' in the menu bar above. I feel a right prat now. http://www.lancerregister.com/graphics/embarassed1.gif border|EQU| 0 align|EQU| absmiddle >

LOL

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sorry, gonna make a fool of myself again now..... I'm guessing that you need a crash helmet if you wish to take to the track - can these be bought/hired on the day or would I need yo sort this out in advance?

Thanks.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Cookie,

Best bet is to bring your own helmet - the hire jobs are pretty rank (its like wearing pre-owned keks http://www.lancerregister.com/graphics/embarassed1.gif border|EQU| 0 align|EQU| absmiddle >) so collar any mate with a bike to lend you a lid. You pay a fiver and you can then get blag rides with any one all day. If you can find me I'll do my best to entertain :)

Steve.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Steve, you have put me off hiring one once and for all now and I have no bike riding mates either so it's either buy one or go without. I think I may have to be a spectator on this occasion ;(

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
don't worry cookie, Ill be there and I just happen to have several Helmets at home, probably all far too large fo the average human..your'e welcome to borrow if you like. no chewing straw or carrots in it though (suffolk Vs norfolk joke)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I think the situation is to poodle of somewhere for bar meal post track day I suppose about 3 or 4ish going by daylight? I think the ram is favourite at the moment but suvject to change.

we should start compiling a list of attendees...I'll start another thread.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts