Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who's coming to Snett then?

After a superb day at Cadwell, myself, monkey and Nick the Golf are looking forward to more of the same. If you haven't heard about us in the national press by now then you'd best get along to Snett for another instalment of the Retro loons activities!!

GET IT BOOKED!!!!! :D

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
I`m ther representing the old skool crew!!!!

new slicks an al

Teri hope you lost weight mate, cuz I`m packin 350 per ton, with you in the car that is reduced Substantially to 250 help me, help you :D

lookin forward to slayin some pocksy Evo`s although i own one ;)

·
Registered
961 Posts
Tel are you gonna get a proper clutch fitted for this one and give them boys a run for their money then?

Sean

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'll be using 18 foot wide stabilizers! :D

That clutch excuse was a good one and I'd have got away with it, if it wasn't for those pesky kids!! :cry:

·
Registered
553 Posts
Alan and myself will def be there,...... ;) maybe with something to drive.... ;)
lets wait and see......
xxxxxxxxxx

·
Registered
6,475 Posts
TurboZ said:
I`m ther representing the old skool crew!!!!

new slicks an al

Teri hope you lost weight mate, cuz I`m packin 350 per ton, with you in the car that is reduced Substantially to 250 help me, help you :D

lookin forward to slayin some pocksy Evo`s although i own one ;)
TurboZ ... what happened at Snett, mate?

Saw you out on track a few times, but you were driving very sedately by your normal standards :confused: :D

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
here are the excuses

New slicks need to be run at 70-80% for 5 laps, let them cool, 5 laps again cool, then again, whilst this was going on a friend of mine bought his air/fuel reader because it was running to rich!!

Tyres bedin lambda sorted, intercooler pipe blew off, twice!!

Then the rad pipe nipped the cam pulley hence end of day... :mad:

Turned in a couple of quick laps, well tried anyway....out dragged the 360 :rolleyes:

Nigel in his red Evo3..(sorry Nige ;))

When the GPS was put on drove a little to hard hence lockin up scenarios..

not a bad day though, come say hello at Coombe (if your there) cuz i aint got a clue who you is..

Sorry if i dissapointed you :D

Once all these silly issues are sorted alot of people are in alot of trouble, 650hp or not

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Just tell the truth!!

You went home sulking after you got smoked by the Starion. :moon:

·
Registered
6,475 Posts
Re: here are the excuses

TurboZ said:
New slicks need to be run at 70-80% for 5 laps, let them cool, 5 laps again cool, then again, whilst this was going on a friend of mine bought his air/fuel reader because it was running to rich!!

Tyres bedin lambda sorted, intercooler pipe blew off, twice!!

Then the rad pipe nipped the cam pulley hence end of day... :mad:

Turned in a couple of quick laps, well tried anyway....out dragged the 360 :rolleyes:

Nigel in his red Evo3..(sorry Nige ;))

When the GPS was put on drove a little to hard hence lockin up scenarios..

not a bad day though, come say hello at Coombe (if your there) cuz i aint got a clue who you is..

Sorry if i dissapointed you :D

Once all these silly issues are sorted alot of people are in alot of trouble, 650hp or not
Jeez ... one excuse would have done, mate :crackup:

Will be at Cadwell later in the year. I'll come and say hi then if I don't see you before that :D

·
Registered
553 Posts
""Just tell the truth!!

You went home sulking after you got smoked by the Starion. """

Loads of people got smoked by the Starion Tel... Just not quite how you mean...

Cough, cough. :crackup: :crackup:

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
The

sooner you realise you have made a big mistake, oh and admit!!

that the old skool lancer is where it`s at!!!!!!!!

waitin :coolsm:

·
Registered
322 Posts
wish i could have been at snett, since it was my local, but had to spend the day driving 7 hours through the neveda desert to las vegas. oh well theres always next year. :cool:

·
Registered
6,475 Posts
dangerous said:
wish i could have been at snett, since it was my local, but had to spend the day driving 7 hours through the neveda desert to las vegas. oh well theres always next year. :cool:
Or even later this year ;) :D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts