Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know a good place to stay near Snetterton - not too dear and does a decent fry up brekkie?

Steve.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
look at Thetford or whymundham (windam) must be loads of B and amp;B's round there. I think there is a lodge type place just north on th A11 oaktree or something...worth a try.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
try breckland lodge 01842 813111 or Griffin Hotel 01845 1116272

breckland is 5mins up the main road, griffin is in attleborough 15min away

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Steve C

Some of us are using Snetterton track day as a regional meet up too, are you interested in joining us later for some food and a natter?

Not sure where we are going, I think Rob VI might have more idea????? Eh Rob????

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
DONT SHOUT AT ME!!!!!!!....

I can't remember where you lost it, probably about 3 weeks ago?

think at the moment we are awaiting numbers, but will meet in or near Snetterton then all go off to the Ram (fav at the moment) for scran and waffle just before dark or whenever. Don't worry about getting bored..there is a huge Sunday market at snetterton for you and the ladies to peruse..its about 1/2 mile long and very windy..there is loads of room at snetterton for parking so we can all get together no probs. but be warned it is very very windy. so use good glue or you might loose that syrup ;)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Rob

Thats where I thought we had got to, so I hadnt lost it!!

Cant think of anything cackier than a Sunday market, got enough junk of my own thanks!! without buying anybody elses. Only interested in the cars, Im not your average 'girlie' that likes to shop (yawn yawn)

Sorry for shouting :)

PS Whens the wedding? Are you wearing a penguin suit? :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Wedding is 2/11/01 (Friday) I thought about wearing a Bungle suit...

we were going to mauritius next year but cancelled due to muslim tendancies to hate westerners.

thought we would get it over with..just a small do..family only.
no-one knows..we have invited all to a fire works party on the 3rd where we will announce that the knot has been tied.

sorry to stereo type you but when I met you,you had breasts, good arse and a high pitched voice..easy mistake to make don't you think?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Big Evo,

Sounds like a good idea - why not have the meet on the Saturday night and stay over for the track day? (I have to get back to darkest Kent on Sunday and my leave outs are strictly limited with a 1 month old daughter and wife left back at home!). My question about accommodation was geared to getting a few folks together for a pre track shandy or or two on the 24th.

Steve.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I shall be looking to stay over as I can't get out of bed that early to travel.Bring some girls along and have a party.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Steve ,

Let me know where you are staying as could met up ,I have to work saturday but will travel acros country as rapid as i can .Should stressed out so a couple of beers will be needed.
Looking forward to a thrash around.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Shorty mate,

I am ringing around in the next couple of days to get some digs for the Saturday night. Must have fry up brekkie, a bar and be less than £50. I'll post up here or mail you so you can book up as well (and anyone else who fancies a drink evening of Sat 24th). May bring some duty free in case the bar shuts; as for the girls, they charge by the hour and I can't afford 'em right now http://www.lancerregister.com/graphics/Wilk.gif border|EQU| 0 align|EQU| middle >

Steve.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Teri,

Keep me posted about what you're up to. I think Saturday night will be good and there will be a few of us around, why not have 2 events?! (needed to post separately to get my Master Member status) :D

Steve.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Steve, Paul,

There's already a 'few' of us staying at the Breckland Lodge over Saturday night (although the number I have is 01953 455202) - the instructors may also be staying there too. Dead handy being so close - place has a massive car park and food AND beer too .....which is nice! See you there.

PS: Information pack for those of you booked in on the trackday will be out soon - just waiting to hear from Snet on a couple of minor details.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts