Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 499 Posts

·
Registered
5,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Luckily not mine but a mate's........
My mate got to his yard this morning and found this:

They cut the door open with a giant can opener :eek: and took everything, about 50 grands worth, bar the toolboxes,..... Too heavy to carry....

Rang the rozzers, not expecting much, they told him to come down to the station, which he did, not expecting much, whereupon all his tools were there:smthumbup

The cops had arrested the scumbags at 3 in the morning, just didn't know who the kit belonged to!

So, just this once, fair play to the police!

·
Registered
5,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The police had already recovered the tools before he even knew he'd been robbed......

·
Banned
1 Posts
well it wont a giant tin opener used it was a recking bar dissconected battery wot a **** alarm system well might of got caught 3 in the morning by the feds but if i dint see the fedi would of been the new snap on tool man in town worth the 2 months prison sentance did it standing on my head best bit about it when the police open up my van doors the tools fell on ther feet

·
Premium Member
20,185 Posts
well it wont a giant tin opener used it was a recking bar dissconected battery wot a **** alarm system well might of got caught 3 in the morning by the feds but if i dint see the fedi would of been the new snap on tool man in town worth the 2 months prison sentance did it standing on my head best bit about it when the police open up my van doors the tools fell on ther feet
Thanks for the update :rolleyes::shake:

You didn't take them up on English lessons whilst you were in then?

·
Registered
878 Posts
What a ****ing tool you are

1 - 20 of 499 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.