Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Anybody here have personal knowledge of this dealer ? Are they good guys to do business with ?

They have an 04 plate EVO VIII 2k miles, usual service history blah blah and the current screen price before a bit of haggling is £17,995.

Its just I dont wanna drive 170-odd miles to do a deal if they are not so good for after sales.

cheers

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Used them twice now once for a service and for sorting my alarm problems seem ok to me and both times the car was washed and hoovered when I went to collect it which was nice :D
Only criticism I have was they tried to tell me the alarm (std fit Mr one) wasn't covered under warranty as it wasn't fitted from the factory :rolleyes: quick call to CCC soon sorted the problem out though and even CCC stated that they are normally pretty good, so presume it was just a misunderstanding.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Hi Guys

I bought my silver 8, FQ330 from these guys. They were pretty good and sorted out my first service without any problem.

Can is due a second service and have no problems using them again.

Is the car for sale an FQ?

Prof.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.