Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hope your ok because that was one bad crash:cry:

In the ring road through Romford and through the central reservation barrier, taking the railings completely out and knocking them 50ft up the road :eek:

The front end of the car was almost unrecogniseable with the boot also up, glass was everyway along with all the fluids, a definite case of a write off.

3 cop cars where there and I don't think anyone was in the car but couldn't really see. Still can't work out quiet how you did it as it was only 30ft from the roundabout so don't now how you were going that fast :confused:

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Still can't work out quiet how you did it as it was only 30ft from the roundabout so don't now how you were going that fast :confused:
To be fair mate, I've seen an R33 GT-R hit the railings about 10 foot from a (very busy) round about, so he couldn't have been going fast over the round about, 99% chance he would have had to stop in order to get across.

Just put his foot down, tyres cold, roads a bit iffy and then straight into a crash barrier.

Not a total mess like you've described, but still prob a write-off.

Stranger things have happened, however I hope the guy in that crash is ok, Evo driver or not, it's never good when you see anyone have an accident.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts