Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just had a little blat with a silver GTR34 (cusco rollcage) and he was 3-up and i was solo :( and tbh honest it made me look like i was going backwards especially when he hit 5th and 6th gear. 4th gear, i had to brake to stop myself from going into him untill it spoiled up, but when he changed up, boy!! did he go.. Dunno what he is running but would love to know... all i could hear was his ballbearing turbo spoil up... I want, i want!!!

If your about this forum mate let me know as i would love to know the cars spec, already posted on the gtr forum....

Cheers

Jono
(Yellow 7 FQ300)

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
[email protected], thanks for cheering me up bro :D I think i could of had him on a small sprint track like Llandow cos of his lag ;)

Dont forget to PM me your thoughts on what we were talking about the other night.

·
Registered
78 Posts
ha

PM ing people better than being on msn;) isnt it mike PMSL! u lazy son a biatch anyways! u mean u actually do work! what the hell is this world comming to.....

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Chris

Dunno mate, i couldnt get that close lol!! :D all i remember was bonnet vents and bonnet pins then rahhhhhhhhhh... ball-bearing turbo and then shame :( :crackup:

Mike i will pm you mate dont worry... its just yours was a pretty big email and i want to reply properly. :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts