Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
4,875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys as most of you know we are a home based business and we have seriously out grown our current place.

We are moving to a bigger place (still in Chelmsford, Essex) on Sat 1st March and hope to be up and running within a couple of days.

We may loose email/internet for a while up to 10 days possibly, we shall hopefully have Phones working fine though.

We aim to have all current Mail order sent out before we shut down tonight (some may slip) we apologise in advance for the interruption in our service and will be as quick as we can!

Please bare with us while we sort out the new place.

Cheers

All at SJSdesign

(right..... back to the packing)

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hi Guys

Well unfortunately we may have no internet or phone line for a short while :shake: Theres been a **** up with our service provider :wallbang:

Also our main email address may be out out of action for a bit.

If you need to contact us please email [email protected] or pm Si on here and i'll try and pick up any messages when i'm at work.

We also have some delays on our mail order (i have emailed those waiting on orders)

We apologise for any inconvenience caused and we hope to be back up and running asap.

Si and Caroline
SJS Design

·
Banned
4,875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
WELL we finnally have the internet back after nearly 3 weeks!!!

Thanks for all your paitence we are now working on getting the back log of orders out so we can return to our usual service, Our 08445 number should running again by tomorrow!

We have MANY car projects being done and coming up as always i will show you what we have been up to! :)

The place is awesome, much more room and it can only mean we can do more for you all, another part-time lad has started and again this will help with keeping on top of things.

Many thanks to all customers old and new its been rather stressful getting everything sorted while full car projects are being done flat out!

Cheers

Si and all at SJS

·
Registered
2,739 Posts
Hi Si, wish you all the best in your new place. Thought I would post up some pics of one of your latest projects. Once again, Thanks to yourself and the infamous Oz for pulling this one off!!! Full credit to you both for the quality of work and attention to detail that went into this. :smthumbup

:adore: Love it

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts