Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

Premium Member
Regional Organiser
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Premium Member
Regional Organiser
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just a heads up on this; had no firm takers booked, so we don't have enough for a stand.
I will not be organising this now.

FYI - There are other FREE events people can go to on the same day too 'locally'.

1) Hendy Performance Day - Thruxton.
2) Goodwood Breakfast Club.

Sorry to disappoint but without support we cannot have a stand of 1 or 2 cars at events like Beaulieu. These are counted as 'individual' display tickets by the organiser

Premium Member
Just a heads up on this; had no firm takers booked, so we don't have enough for a stand.
I will not be organising this now.

FYI - There are other FREE events people can go to on the same day too 'locally'.

1) Hendy Performance Day - Thruxton.
2) Goodwood Breakfast Club.

Sorry to disappoint but without support we cannot have a stand of 1 or 2 cars at events like Beaulieu. These are counted as 'individual' display tickets by the organiser
Such a shame Ian 馃憥...I too had to cancel Tunerfest at Brands Hatch due to lack of interest. Very disappointing.

Premium Member
Regional Organiser
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Such a shame Ian 馃憥...I too had to cancel Tunerfest at Brands Hatch due to lack of interest. Very disappointing.
Sorry to hear that. Didn't realised you cancelled. I read that you ended up with Sussex Evos on socials so assumed you had merged stands. Also hope your foot is better soon. I couldn't do tunerfest at all the date clashed with something football related with my son.

Reactions: squeakyclean32

Premium Member
Sorry to hear that. Didn't realised you cancelled. I read that you ended up with Sussex Evos on socials so assumed you had merged stands. Also hope your foot is better soon. I couldn't do tunerfest at all the date clashed with something football related with my son.
I didn't take the Evo as can't drive it at mo馃檲 but I did visit their stand... Very friendly bunch 馃憤
Thanks Ian, hopefully I'll be able to drive the Evo soon 馃
Least your Castle Combe events are proving popular 馃憤馃槂

1 - 11 of 11 Posts