Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi all don't know if any one knows this guy i thought I could trust him
I brought some head light brackets off the member and paid him £50 I still don't have the product or my money back.
After some advice as I feel very let down by a member on here.

Simon was good enough to send me the OEM headlights down free of charge and I was meant to meet him at Santa pod with my headlights to do a swap, but as he was aware on the day I wasn't able to get there. So I contacted Simon and agreed to post them up that week recorded delivery with TNT. I'm not trying to cause trouble, I'd just really like the brackets for my headlights as I can't drive my car without them.

·
NR555
7,435 Posts
Sorry to hear this, unfortunately, you are not the 1st.

As above, wait for the posts from p33rab (father) bazreme (brother) or maybe Simon.....

·
Premium Member
Evo8 260 2004
2,357 Posts
Bought stuff off him before and had no problems, he was a little slow in posting but nothing major. Hope you get it sorted mate

·
Registered
31,032 Posts
I seem to recall reading on Facebook that TNT have messed him around a few times with him waiting in for nothing (with them supposed to be collecting stuff)

Perhaps it was your items he'd been trying to send

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I seem to recall reading on Facebook that TNT have messed him around a few times with him waiting in for nothing (with them supposed to be collecting stuff)

Perhaps it was your items he'd been trying to send
Maybe I feel really bad for starting this thread now
Does any body know how to remove it ?

·
Administrator
29,354 Posts
I've changed your title as they are different people.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts