Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
15,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Simon7extreme said:
Good. Then you won't mind if this thread gets deleted? ;)
do what you like you have the power not me

just a shame its not in a room

·
Registered
4,285 Posts
That is probably the difference between you and me. I have never moderated a thread I have been involved with and never would. Not sure that I understand the "room" reference though :confused:

·
Registered
15,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Simon7extreme said:
That is probably the difference between you and me. I have never moderated a thread I have been involved with and never would. Not sure that I understand the "room" reference though :confused:
i give up just delete the thread please

and then close the door

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
dont really understand this thread ? is that because simon does not like the FQ400? so what it is only a car.

simon has always been a fair moderator of the MLR and it will be of great value that he continues to do so. considering alot of people dont have the time to do it.

sam

·
Registered
15,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
evo-7 said:
dont really understand this thread ? is that because simon does not like the FQ400? so what it is only a car.

simon has always been a fair moderator of the MLR and it will be of great value that he continues to do so. considering alot of people dont have the time to do it.

sam
he may well be the nicest person on here :confused: :confused:

but christ he hates me

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
I have met Simon a few times ( work related ) and can say without conviction he is a nice bloke, just because he had a witty dig at the FQ400 model is no reason to start a vendetta. Jesus Duran with your fragile ego it's a good job you are not in the building game as you would be a jibbering wreck :)

Edited to remove the space between "with and out" which scoop found hilarious, Scoop heres some more for you . an other one, one more. :moon:

·
Registered
613 Posts
JOHN'S RED VII said:
I have met Simon a few times and can say with out conviction he is a nice bloke,
:confused:

:crackup: :crackup: :crackup:
sorry ..

·
Registered
797 Posts
JOHN'S RED VII said:
I have met Simon a few times ( work related ) and can say with out conviction he is a nice bloke, just because he had a witty dig at the FQ400 model is no reason to start a vendetta. Jesus Duran with your fragile ego it's a good job you are not in the building game as you would be a jibbering wreck :)

·
Registered
613 Posts
DarrenC said:
Thank **** for that ... I was starting to wonder if I was theonly one who noticed it...

had even moved onto questioning if I was wrong :crackup:

·
Registered
4,285 Posts
Jason

You really do have a chip on your shoulder because I have nothing against you personally. I don't even know you. I know you beieve that I have had a go at you unfairly but I think you took things too much to heart.

The same happened with both Moses and Evo400 who both thought I had something against them but i believe now realise that couldn't be further from the truth.

If what i have poisted in the past was so bad that you really cannot see past that, I am genuinely sorry for having worded things in such a way as to make you feel that. Although I stand by what i originally said, if it should have been put in a less offensive way (I didn't believe that it was offensive), again, I appologise.

Any chance we can buru whatever hatchet there is, for you to accept my appology and for us to move on?

·
Registered
46,409 Posts
jasey my friend peace bros :)

and simon luv u mate, u are a very good moderator even if we had alot of wars in the past, thing i like about u is, u dont backbite anyone at times ive been hurt when u pulled me up so many times and the thing i love about u is, u dont beat behind the bush , even if a person dont like it, thats what makes u one of the best ever moderators coz u say it straight

u have my support always will simon and jasey u are my friend mate pls make up both of u

all i can say is at times ive been so passionate and say things i dont mean in the past like israeli and palestininian issue and many others and simon has been very tolerant if it wasnt of him i would be banned long time ago

peace

1 - 20 of 66 Posts