Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I seen M12 SEM on a silver E6 on the Dukes Lancer Video and I had to laugh because......

my mum is M11 SEM :)

Anyone else find a number plate very similar to their own?

My Evo is T101 MNT and Blowdogs old Evo was T104 MNT, thats the nearest Ive found yet :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Not mine, but a friend's Citroen AX GT shared it's JXXX TAN plates with just about every other AX of similar vintage. This is a well known one though, I think Citreon UK just preregistered them all to make their sales figures look good and to get rid of them.

My K714 GSH is very similar to a lot of imports registered in Edinburgh (the only place in central Scotland that registers imports). In fact I think there are a few folk on here with similar reggies. I think would be true af many import centres around the country.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Years ago I bought a nearly new VW Scirocco reg JGN 397T. A year or so later the missus wanted a Polo so off we went looking. First one we saw and bought was JGN 399T. Spooky:D

Darryl.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I had an elan se once that was J576 EAH and the test lotus esprit se that was in all the magazines at the time was J577 EAH. BIt of a cheat cos most Lotus owned cars were eah and my elan's 1st owner was the head of marketing at lotus before he got sacked or whatever.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Best plates I ever saw were owned by 1 person. On his Porsche he had..... H15 on on his wifes Porsche was HER5. When I accused him of being a flash b####rd he smiled and said.... Yer!

How much do you think that pair cost!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
...and the most ####erish plate I've ever seen was on a bright green 80s 911. The guy worked as a CAD tech for a offshore company and his plate was CAD 80Y - CAD boy - Puhleeze! The guy was a ******, funnily enough...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
this has to win the most dull thread ever award by far......jeez got nothing to say....

I saw 3 cars the other day and they all had the number 51 in them....wow wee..its obvious that if a dealer registers a number of cars together that they will have similar plates isn't it and it is very likely they will be a similar model

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Chanel have a van that runs around London with NO5 as the plate. Also an Aston Martin with V8 . BOC have trucks with OXY1,2,3,4,5..........

Used to have F152XOG, my mates had F150XOG, F151XOG and my sister had F149XOG. We all worked at the same place and had Ford company cars bought at the same time!! Spooky, huh?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
robvi.....lighten up mate :D

if you dont like any thread then dont post on it, by posting on it your taking it back to the top.

try scoobynets muppet show, you may like it there ;)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I SAW AN AA VAN THE OTHER DAY AND THE REG WAS SOMTHING LIKE AA 1. THAT MUST BE WORTH A FEW GRAND.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
bought my missus anew Seat ibiza in black,driving through town other week saw another black ibiza, i joked oh look its got nearly the same plate as yours , it is came the reply F Me it was so i stopped and looked over the car, saw different reg on the tax disc (had 51 in it funny enough!!) so called the local constabulary they sent someone to us within a neck breaking TWO HOURS!! in which time suspect emerged from video shop ,took a double take then F*cked off in a cab,turns out other car was nicked in a burglary just one week previous and they`ve seen our car and copied the plates,nerve of it is that they were driving round the same town!!
best bit was WPC who attended was`nt the least bit interested in description of person, reg of cab or CCtv footage from video shop he`d been in!!...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Kings Ferry Coaches have got the number plate I want - KFC1. I must be the Colonel's biggest fan - can't walk past the Kentucky without buying a couple of pieces, chips and some chicken gravy :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Mine's W600 EVO, and I W100 EVO on a TME parked right next to me at Snetterton the other week.
The best plate I've EVER seen was years agon on a Porsche 928 - the plate was 695 FAB . The '5' looked an _awful_ lot like an 'S' :)
There also used to be a 911 Turbo living in Stourbridge with 'TUR80'...
Nearly forgot - saw an Evo in the workshop at Ralliart the other day - G16GLE. Worked for me :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I'd re-mortgage my house for a B10 JOB, mind you, wouldn't we all!?

I saw a markV cortina with CLA55Y! Trades descriptions act, that one!

P

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
tur 80s sold at the dvla sale last month for £22500. that is a good number. i have the number r6 ndy on mine . a bit tacky but i got it for free , so i cant complain.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts