Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Al,
I'm assuming you've got the 1800 RS with standard (non Recaro) interior?.
Anyway if that's the case does your car have an oil cooler?, as my GSR doesn't and i'm looking to fit one aswell as a bigger front mount intercooler. If it does have an oil cooler where are the oil lines connected to?.
Regards,
Paul.C

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Paul,
Unfortunatly I dont have an oil cooler as well. Evoboy and I had a good look on Saturday and couldnt find one which is a bit of a pain in the arse and a surprise, would have thought they would have fitted one. There is an attachment which the oil filter screws on to, but i think this feeds the turbo.
Im looking to fit one as well, looked at an evo 1 but there oil filter is located on the right side of the engine while ours is located on the front so I think this is non-starter.
The next option would be to look at the 1800 non turbo engine which is an auto as these normally run an oil cooler as standard, dont know though if they made an 1800 non turbo auto.
An after market one maybe the best option, as for where to fix it i dont know.
Not going to be able to do anything for a while so let me know what happens, sorry I couldnt be much more help.
Cheers
Al

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.