14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi,

1998 (R) Silver Evo V
MOT - Dec 09
Tax - until June
Sigma Cat 1 Alarm/Imob
Active Tracker

This car was imported for me by Newera Imports in Dec 2003 costing nearly £15,000 and anyone who has heard of them will know their excellent reputation. Check any forums to find out for yourself. Unfortunately the only reason for sale is that i don't get time to drive the car. Over 5 years now i've owned the car and have only done just over 20k and a car like this deserves to be driven!!!

The engine hasn't been modified, there's only an HKS air filter and Apexi stainless rear exhaust section.
Running std boost and does have a Mitsubishi boost gauge fitted.
Has both front and rear strut braces.
Samco cooling hoses.
Godspeed 2 part grooved front discs and grooved rear discs with Ferodo DS2500 pads fitted about a year ago.
Fully undersealed.
I have recently had the wheels resprayed in 'Anthracite' so there is no scuffing/curbing to them at all.
Interior is immaculate.
Ralliart pedals.
Kenwood headset and Infinity rear speakers.

I am trying to be as honest as possible so there are a few slight cosmetics needed - calipers are starting to fade so could do with a repaint/lacquer. A few rust spots just starting to appear on hub of rear discs and in engine bay but easily treated as only surface rust. A small stone chip in the centre of the windscreen which has been there since i bought the car - This is mentioned on the original correspondence from Newera, all of which i still have. And finally a couple of paint chips to the rear bumper due to inexperienced drivers trying to park around where i live!!! Apart from these the car is in excellent condition.

It did have a set of HKS coilovers fitted but have removed them mainly due to the springs being far too stiff for our rubbish UK roads. They need a good service/clean but they can be included FOC.

I am looking for around £6995 ono. No timewasters and only sensible offers please.

Thanks

Tim

I have pics posted on an ad here: http://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds/928381.htm

·
EVOHOLIC !
5,731 Posts
Think you need to adjust your price in the current climate :handsup: may generate some interest :smthumbup

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well i am open to offers, but i have had some interest shown already. Thx though for the advice

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Have based price mainly on average they seem to be advertised for on pistonheads at mo.

But as i said i am open to offers.

·
EVOHOLIC !
5,731 Posts
Not having a dig mate and the car looks good, but that's why so many have been for sale for ages.

·
Registered
719 Posts
Hi,
I might be in the Market for a nice V... And I like grey/silver...

im off on my jollies next week so if you still have it when i get back I will be in touch.

Do you have any means to transport the car as you are quite a way off! - And would you like to P/X for a IV ;)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sorry only transport is the car itself.

But hey... think of the lovely drive back to Bradford in it....!!

·
Registered
719 Posts
Fair enough. I will be in touch week commencing 30th when I am back if you still have it. Look mint by the way ;)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hi,

Sorry not been online for a few days.

Yes still for sale, but looking for more than 5k for it im afraid.... Thx though.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Just sold today for £6900 and on it's way for a new life in Finland!!!

I do think that if people stopped talking prices down all the time (oh it's the current climate and all that bull...) then everyone would get a fairer/better price for their car. All they're doing is cutting their own throats when it comes that time to sell their own car!!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts