Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Two I've not seen about before.

White TME in Weymouth at Bowleaze Coveway near to Waterside Holiday Park. This would have been around lunchtime Saturday.
Silver 9 in Bournemouth with a Silver Celica, about 2200. I was in my mate's orange Honda Civic and he got spanked by the 9 :crackup:

·
... now with more Bang :)
17,840 Posts
Two I've not seen about before.

White TME in Weymouth at Bowleaze Coveway near to Waterside Holiday Park. This would have been around lunchtime Saturday.
Silver 9 in Bournemouth with a Silver Celica, about 2200. I was in my mate's orange Honda Civic and he got spanked by the 9 :crackup:
The white TME is mine, well I was there on Sat, around lunch time - but mines silver :crackup: :D

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
:eek: Honestly, having one of those days! Central heating being done and theres been all sorts of bother, they 'accidently took the electric meter out'. Not got my head screwed on, it was silver :shake: you're bang on :smthumbup

·
17,840 Posts
'accidently took the electric meter out' - free electric now then as they cant read what your using :) !!! :D

·
17,840 Posts
:eek: Honestly, having one of those days! Central heating being done and theres been all sorts of bother, they 'accidently took the electric meter out'. Not got my head screwed on, it was silver :shake: you're bang on :smthumbup
Well I was gonna say I never saw a white one around at that time! :lol:

·
17,840 Posts
wish I had a red one :D they were all so expensive when I was looking, its a different market now!

·
17,840 Posts

·
17,840 Posts
Looking good :D - (pics are a bit small though!!!!)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts