Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
sorry i didnt wave only saw you as you went past, i was in the silver tme going the other way.

lee

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
It always astonishes me how early people get up at weekends. I don't remember the last time I saw either a Saturday or Sunday morning. I normally get-up at about 1pm - 2pm at weekends and loaf around for a couple of hours in me dressing gown (like right now!)

Do need to go to Curry's later on though so will probably throw some clothes on at about 5pm so that I can get there before the doors close.

Sorry Lee, gone a bit off-topic here, I just don't understand why people don't have a nice rest after a busy week.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
mate i would pay good money to have a lie in, but having a 3year old son soon puts a stop to that, 6.30 this morning.....

lee

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ah children. Never seemed to get around to that!

Ones thing's for sure though, you will be Daddy Cool in the playground in a couple of years time :D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
very true, i see the vauxhall zafira advert with the dady cool music and think he aint got no idea :)

a blast of induction and dump valve would shatter his illusion of who was the coolest :)

lee

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The thing is though Lee you never know how life will turn out. It could be YOU in a Zafira one day, I think I nice beige diesel one :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts