Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nice looking silver evo 5-6 following me in my evo 1 today as I came out of flitwick

Looked like he was in race mode as it was stripped out and caged

·
Premium Member
218 Posts
Yeah me, adamfitz & e8_tom all live in Bedfordshire buddy altho mine is barley driven!

·
Premium Member
813 Posts
Yeah me, adamfitz & e8_tom all live in Bedfordshire buddy altho mine is barley driven!
Because you are a recluse ;)

was indeed me! was nice to see an early evo out on the road for a change. looked pretty clean from where i was sat! :smthumbup

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Because you are a recluse ;)

was indeed me! was nice to see an early evo out on the road for a change. looked pretty clean from where i was sat! :smthumbup
Thanks I moved in the area in oct but haven't seen a Evo round here till today :D

Mines my daily but if the weathers good I'm normally on the motorbike lol

I was taking the father in law out for a gentle drive so didn't give any of the loud pedal :smthumbup

My car is showing its age close up but still going strong, yours looked ready for action :mitsi:

·
Premium Member
813 Posts
Thanks I moved in the area in oct but haven't seen a Evo round here till today :D

Mines my daily but if the weathers good I'm normally on the motorbike lol

I was taking the father in law out for a gentle drive so didn't give any of the loud pedal :smthumbup

My car is showing its age close up but still going strong, yours looked ready for action :mitsi:
we should all get together at some point. there is another lad i know in houghton regis that has a 4, he is just in the process of putting it back together!

haha thats fair enough!

i picked mine back up after having the cage fitted! it's getting there slowly

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
we should all get together at some point. there is another lad i know in houghton regis that has a 4, he is just in the process of putting it back together!

haha thats fair enough!

i picked mine back up after having the cage fitted! it's getting there slowly
Yes get together of evo's sounds good, I just been over to rushden to fit a gearbox in my mates evo and saw three others today but that's due to the fast show at santa pod today.

Saw a nice clean mak, white 8-9 and a 10 at the shell garage had a quick gas with the fella

·
Premium Member
813 Posts
there was also the breakfast meet at sharnbrook this morning. saw 2 very clean 6TME one red one white, and also a grey 8

·
Horizon chaser
977 Posts
I'm biggleswade!

Silver 9 :smthumbup

Off the road at the moment though as polybushing all the suspension. :mitsi:
Sounds like we need a small beds meet then. I am going to autotorque day tomorrow. So she will be out and about.

·
Premium Member
206 Posts
Who is the RO for beds?
I don't think there is one...

I've always gone down to brands hatch for South East meets when I could. :mitsi:

There used to be a Northants/MK meet but I dont think there has been one of those for a while.

I think a few people do the Boosted/Autotorque monthly meet and a few others do the flying horse clophill pistonheads one when that is on too. :smthumbup

1 - 16 of 16 Posts