Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a trade contact for supply of Silkolene Pro-Boost octane booster and wondered if any of you guys were interested in buying some - I don't know the price yet, but its likely to be less than the £7:00-odd plus VAT and amp; carriage you'll pay via a mail order supplier - I,nm not after a profit or anything - I'll do it 'cos I love you all !

If anyone's interested in having any - handed to you at Cadwell on June 1st, please post a message to that effect, saying roughly how much (obviosuly you'll want to know the cost first) - once I know price I'll let you know and I can get it bought.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Why are you spending so much on octane booster?
I can supply Millers Booster for a couple of quid a bottle.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
RE: Octane Booster

Scott : that sounds good : where can I get some ? - sounds much cheaper than I've been paying for Silkolene product . please advise where we can get hold of it.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Scott...
Millers at 2ukp a bottle sounds V good...
what size bottle is that?
How many can you supply? I am prepared to stock up... as it were.. if you can supply....
Can you supply to me?
I'm near Oxford, u? Can I collect?

thanks in advance
Rod...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I believe Scott mixes the stuff in his bath so you may get the odd bit of soap scum in it http://www.ltregister.force9.co.uk/graphics/Wilk.gif border|EQU| 0 align|EQU| middle >

Seriously folks, I've been using the Millers booster for the last 2 months in my VI, and have noticed lower operating temperatures and less lumpier running. Scott makes a sound profit out of the sale of each bottle so I suggest we gang up on him and demand that he give us the kit for no more than 3 pounds a bottle if we agree to buy from him in multiples of a crate (of 10) only - how's about that Scott?

(ps. I need another 2 crates when we meet at Croft please - ta).

Robin

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I think there would be enough interest in booster to get some sort of official LTR thing going on (Darin, Kurt?????)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I get the stuff from Millers, direct. It would cost about £2.50 to £3
per bottle depending on how much I get. I can get as much as there is demand for as I get free delivery for large quantities (this is why I sell it at cost). It comes in crates of 10 and one bottle sees to a tankful.
I've also developed a better filtering method therefore eliminating the bath scum.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Scott...

I'm up for a couple of CrATeS if we can work out how to get it down here (south bucks)
Do you know, would Millers deal direct with me (and others) to save you the hassle?

Rod.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
£5.80 inc vat from my local rep (trade cost )
if anyone wants any bringing to cadwell it comes in boxes of 6

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Rod,
They only deal with 'the trade'. I think it sells in the shops for around four quid.

Scott L

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.