Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nice to see 3 EVOs infiltrating ;) on saturday. Jason - nice to meet ya - you're car is quite sweet! Rosco - awesome off at Copse - nice bit of offroading and powesliding back on track. Driver of the Black 6 - missed your name - was a bit of fun chasing eachother :)

Think I need to pop down to an LTR day now - shame I can't do Donno today - new ECU going in 'cos the car is just way too slow! :D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hi Deadscoob
What car were you in then?
Yes I had two off roaders that day. I was having great fun starting to get four wheel drifts and when a couple of friends turned up, I off loaded all our baggage and standard discs etc so the back end suddenly got a bit light!!! Not only that it's got SO1's on the rear and SO2's on the front so it didn't help much. Still it was great fun trying to learn how to tame the beast (only had it 4 weeks) as my scoob was the complete opposite and you had to treat it rough to get the back end out.
After the second off I learnt how to get it to slide nicely rather than too quickly, it was just a case of get yer foot down more before turning in too far and being nice'n'smooth! Great car and completely different to the old scoob.
Still, no one got by me until I did have an off road excursion!!!!

Steve

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Steve - was in my Scoob - the grey STI with quad lights - New Age? :D

Was quite quick.

Just had the Gems ECU in. :eek:. Now is very quick.

1.8 bar all the way :D :D :D :D :D :D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Why couldn't you just simply say Craig!!!
We spoke the other night on scooby chat and I got the octane booster from Dingy at Donno!
Not bad for 280bhp eh?!!?
Steve

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Craig,

Good to see you out on track... you were certainly giving it some stick... nice car though...

Mark (Black 6) cheers for the laps.. that car is darn quick mate... awesome braking and grip through the corners... ha ha nearly persuaded my mate to sell his scoob and start again with an Evo...

Jason

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Craig, that's why I said it, cos that's what you said the other night on Scoobychat!
More like 380bhp me thinks!
See you at the next one!
Steve

1 - 7 of 7 Posts