·
Registered
2,715 Posts
mine

·
Registered
2,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i got a red one on a 51 plate dont no how to put pics on computer thow. i like the compo wheels. and the white painted bits wona do that to mine

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
yeah i love my new wheels and the white bits match the wheels and spoiler blade:smthumbupback on the road today after a long six months sorn and wow what a difference.i fitted a hard pipe kit and hks boost controller now it lights up the wheels at 1.5 bar:naughty:

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
its easy posting pics.you need a program to resize the picture to undera 100kb like pic resizer(its free)and then create an account on photo bucket free also. then copy the image code of the pics and post on here :smthumbup
ive shown u mine now show me yours:lol:

·
Registered
2,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
mines going to indigo for 3 weeks for a 2.4 engine and t04z turbo and hydra ecu. i was tempting to change my white spoiler blade for a carbon one as i got the rallytec carbon mirrors will it suit it or not ?

·
Registered
2,612 Posts
personally i wouldnt mess with the looks, and i dont think they look right in red with carbon, but if you like it, its your car mate.

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
ure car m8 ure choice :smthumbup
as for the 2.4 and hydra im jealous;)
forged for me next winter me thinks:naughty:

·
Registered
2,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
spent to much on it i get carried away every time i go to indigo . the to4z turbo with down pipe was 4 grand the the cdi coil park tripple plate clucth and then the engine and fuel system. any one got pics of there engine bay then ?

1 - 20 of 58 Posts