Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Iv recently bought my evo X after changing from an evo IV, and so far I'm enjoying it very much even though it needs alittle work.
Just wanted to see how many X owners we have on here and a pic of each one to see how they look.
I will start with my orient red (I KNOW!! 馃檮)

Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Hood

Cheers Aj

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Now that's very nice! Anymore pics of that please?
Could you also add a short list of mods also?
Always wanted a white one personally, but my red manual came up at the right time and right price that I couldnt refuse.

Cheers Aj

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Looking lovely Stallion! Do I spy fq400 front and rear bumpers?
Any more pics and a short mod list?

Cheers Aj

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Another 2 cracking examples!
Please keep them coming, I know there is more on here!

Cheers Aj

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yeh another fellow red 330 owner! 馃槀

What's the spec mate? What mods have been done and do you have future plans??

Looks very clean mate. Nice.

Cheers Aj

Registered
Evo X GSR FQ330
Yeh another fellow red 330 owner! 馃槀

What's the spec mate? What mods have been done and do you have future plans??

Looks very clean mate. Nice.

Cheers Aj
We're actually putting it back to standard, did have lowering springs and an ETS extreme exhaust but with our shockingly bad roads and speed bumps in the area along with an angled drive it was far too low and as good as the exhaust sounds, it's just far too loud :D The wheels need a refurb so they're possibly going gunmetal grey after Christmas and some of the paintwork needs sorting. Hoping to do a few track days (another reason to change the exhaust) and shows next year.

We're a fan of clean and original so it'll more than likely stay like that and just enjoy it.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Ahh right, is the exhaust loud then?
Looks really clean and the gunmetal wheels will set it off nicely I think.
Im looking forward to getting some carbon bits later in the year which I'm hoping will set mine off nicely.
I have some paintwork issues also, seem to attract stone chips quite badly so might invest in some clear protection aswell which it's been tidied up.
Cheers Aj

Registered
Evo X GSR FQ330
Ahh right, is the exhaust loud then?
Looks really clean and the gunmetal wheels will set it off nicely I think.
Im looking forward to getting some carbon bits later in the year which I'm hoping will set mine off nicely.
I have some paintwork issues also, seem to attract stone chips quite badly so might invest in some clear protection aswell which it's been tidied up.
Cheers Aj
Ask anyone with the ETS extreme, loud is an understatement! Yeah I do like the gunmetal against red, subtle and different to the usual red and black. Had the car back yesterday, stock exhaust is far too quiet so will clean the ETS and sell it, put the money towards a custom exhaust then.
What Carbon parts are you looking at? The front end is a nightmare for chipping especially with how thing the paint is. Clear protection is a must after a respray.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Could you not another silencer into the system somewhere to tone the noise level down abit rather than sell it?
I'm looking for a carbon ralliart style splitter, shorter number plate and carbon centre piece along with the 2 carbon bonnet vents for the front.
Looking at a maxton carbon rear spoiler gurney flap and maybe get the rear diffuser wrapped or dipped just to tie it all in. Oh and also some carbon b pillar trims.
Yeh noticed the bonnet especially collects the stone chips!! Once repainted I think I will invest in the bumper and front bonnet clear protection to help protect it better.
Might get professionals to fit it though as I imagine it wouldn't be fun to fit without bubbles etc.

Cheers Aj

1 - 18 of 18 Posts