1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
lloydox said:
as you said it's a menu not a wish list :D
:crackup: :crackup: you're not wrong!

Cheers for your comment Stu, i want people to say what they feel, i respect you lot on here (for some strange reason0 so i think I'll gfo with what's said

·
Premium Member
256 Posts
Should i de stack ?

Wombat baby,i don"t know if you put them on or they were already on when you got the car,i don"t mean to be unkind but Have a word with yourself please and take them off.I know people say white Evo"s look plain i get it all the time about my white TME.Anyway back to you and your dilema i regularly see a local Trevor in his bog standard Fiesta with BLITZ,HKS and RECARO proudly placed at the top of his "STACK"of popular makes down each front door(oh by the way its a 5 door).I hope this aids you in making a positive decision to "remove the STACK". may we look foward to seeing a photo of the new you! love and best wishes The Mad Monk

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: Should I de-stack?

j1mbo said:
Heres mine. I think it looks quite nice and clean. I'm not too keen on the menu's, think it looks a little cheap 'n' tacky.
Sorry to hijack this thread slightly but Jimbo this isn't the same IV that was in Rich's workshop for ages is it? I'm sure you'd written that one off? Very nice example you've got there and quite a turn around if it's the same car!

Ian, I think you've guessed that most people think the 'menu' should come off, at least you're onw of the few people sporting one that actually has the items quoted but IMO should should get rid as it looks too Saxo boy unfortunately.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts