Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just came through Covent Garden, where some tree huggers had a stall with the banner Shell kills animals and some pictures of shaved cats and blind-folded goats.

Now, the nice young lady on the stall got quite upset when I suggested that a few goats and cats is a small price to pay in the quest for SUL with 100 ron. She just couldn't grasp the concept of a Jap car with an ECU that is set up for such a high octane rating!. throttle response to her meant how quickly she could get her hands around my throat.

I think i'm going back to set up my own stall saying Kernal Sanders kills Chickens!!

can't resist a wind up.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Rob,
You'd never get far with a slogan like that. If any of that stuff has been anywhere near a chicken I'd be surprised.
What you need is a banner saying 'Shell need your animals, donate them here' and we might get the ellusive 100 RON a bit quicker. ;)

Andy

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
More cats |EQU| more RON. How about a stall with and amp;gt;15mpg: The fastest way to a bright future :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
so what do you recon? is this the meaning of the De-cat pipe. shell and their marketing people. what will they think of next? a very fast fish maybe!!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well I for one am disgusted! As a way to making some amends I have freed my cat, it is now sitting in a skip behind my garage.

Tree huggers are welcome to take it away and glue it's fur back on.

Cat-less I should be 1-2mpg better off. Good, more excuse to floor it all the time! :)

p.s. - How how you fold a blind goat?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
They also kill badgers, foxes and rabits, although I may be helping them with this indirectly

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Lets all collect an send them roadkill.

Shell gets their animals and we gets rocket fuel.

Cheers
Lee

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Why go for small things like cats and goats? As Esso say, put a tiger in your tank! You can also grind up the claws for an aphrodisiac!! Or so I'm told...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
:D

That depends, if Rob and Mrs Rob want there lasting memories of the wedding to be copious pictures of the cars that everyone turned up in, then I'm the man!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
As long as you dont charge per photo? probably lots o pics of the car pulling up then lots of it leaving..

by the way..I am a good catch you know

1 - 20 of 25 Posts