Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
813 Posts
car looked smart mate! would have been good to put a name to a face. I wasnt lucky enough to get a space inside and had to park on the verge outside! thats my mates evo8 with the GB sticker next to the porsche (e8_tom)

·
Premium Member
Regional Organiser
5,272 Posts
What a great mix of cars..... Some very impressive cars there.... Great photos... Thanks for taking the time to share them :smthumbup:smthumbup:coolsm:

·
Premium Member
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
car looked smart mate! would have been good to put a name to a face. I wasnt lucky enough to get a space inside and had to park on the verge outside! thats my mates evo8 with the GB sticker next to the porsche (e8_tom)
Thank you. Sad to hear that there was no room left matey. It was the busiest I've seen it. Did you go on the drive out to Wrest Park?

·
Premium Member
813 Posts
Thank you. Sad to hear that there was no room left matey. It was the busiest I've seen it. Did you go on the drive out to Wrest Park?
We got there and the chap said we would be lucky! My mate was able to leave his 8 by the entrance lol.
We did indeed, left a little too early in the convoy I feel but had a little play with a new r8 v10 and a huracan. Was a cracking turn out

·
Premium Member
8,787 Posts
The Italian day in July and the Supercar day in Sept are also worth visiting over at Sharnbrook, some very impressive cars will be on display.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts