Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a quickie for those who have more knowledge in this area than myself....

...the scenario is: I'm just about to have my 260 re-ecu'd, shall I Magnecor KV85 at the same time (or before) or just leave the std. leads in place..?

Any advice on the subject would be appreciated.

danny :smthumbup

·
Registered
5,633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
..cheers fella's...

hi_nrg_fizzix - you scared me for a bit :eek: ... but looking on other forums it seems to be a case of getting the right ones, doing as you've said making sure they're tight :smthumbup

Hi stevoviii, plugs&leads hey sparky, where did you get yours from? I've found this place www.msport.co.uk and they're looking into the right set for me, is there a code on yours that you could divulge??? :D :secret: :D

cheers again,
danny.

Hey stevoviii - like the comment about the brick, i too have the so called :gay: wing, personally i love the lack of rear-end downforce, few things look as good as a 8 going sideways :utahere:

·
Premium Member
9,526 Posts
Re: ..cheers fella's...

danny burns said:
hi_nrg_fizzix - you scared me for a bit :eek: ... but looking on other forums it seems to be a case of getting the right ones, doing as you've said making sure they're tight :smthumbup

Hi stevoviii, plugs&leads hey sparky, where did you get yours from? I've found this place www.msport.co.uk and they're looking into the right set for me, is there a code on yours that you could divulge??? :D :secret: :D

cheers again,
danny.

Hey stevoviii - like the comment about the brick, i too have the so called :gay: wing, personally i love the lack of rear-end downforce, few things look as good as a 8 going sideways :utahere:
denso iridium S22PR-A7 got them at hypertech in bonniebridge near falkirk 07768655799 or 01324812212

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.