Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
After a great deal of convincing by a fellow evo friend i decided to join him down to the strip. Unfortunately on the way there my mates ix decided to delete 4th gear so he never got to make any runs.
My runs went well considering it was my first time and i gradually improved with my runs, done a 13.5 first time down but felt a boost leak so changed my bov and managed a 12.8, on my last run managed a 12.6 at 109. Still theres space to improve but had a lot of fun.
Only downside was i missed my auto torque slot that ive been waiting ages for, got my weeks mixed up :wallbang:

·
Premium Member
Regional Organiser
5,264 Posts
Looks like you had much fun :smthumbup....:smthumbup...

Shame you missed the Autotorque day.... It was a great turn out with plenty of free food and drink :smthumbup:D:coolsm:...

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Looks like you had much fun :smthumbup....:smthumbup...

Shame you missed the Autotorque day.... It was a great turn out with plenty of free food and drink :smthumbup:D:coolsm:...
Was brillant, wont be making it a regular thing though clutches aint cheap lol.

Gutted i missed it, thought it was next sunday for some reason

·
Premium Member
245 Posts
After a great deal of convincing by a fellow evo friend i decided to join him down to the strip. Unfortunately on the way there my mates ix decided to delete 4th gear so he never got to make any runs.
My runs went well considering it was my first time and i gradually improved with my runs, done a 13.5 first time down but felt a boost leak so changed my bov and managed a 12.8, on my last run managed a 12.6 at 109. Still theres space to improve but had a lot of fun.
Only downside was i missed my auto torque slot that ive been waiting ages for, got my weeks mixed up :wallbang:

What power are you at? And what other mods?

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What power are you at? And what other mods?
Mines been road mapped for 400/400 but not dyno proven
Simon norton remap 1.8bar
RST Stage 2 clutch and lightweight flywheel
3 port boost solenoid
255 lph fuel pump
RC developments exhaust and decat
Hks mushroom filter
R spec bov
Racetech manifold

Thats all for the power mods, so pretty standard really

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well bloody hell, I thought that place had been closed and built on!
Looks very dated but still does the job lol

That's pretty rapid. I'd be happy with that!
I was happy with my first run lol, i reckon it will do a 12.2/3 ive not got launch control so ile put that on and need to get my 1st to 2nd right also need to work out if i should change to 5th or not as it just hits limiter a couple feet from the line

·
Premium Member
4,959 Posts
Been there myself, much better than waiting around for 2 or 3 runs at the pod. They had some tractor pulling going on when I was there too. Hope you enjoyed��

1 - 10 of 10 Posts