Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its service time for me in a couple of weeks.

Being the first time servicing the Evo im not totally sure what sort of price to expect, and dont no of many places to take it to so was thinking of just going back to SGT where i bought the car from.

I was just wondering if anyone has had any experience with SGT servicing? Good or Bad, your views would be much appreciated.

oh and any ideas on prices? car has done 20000miles but i think this will be classed as a 27000mile service.

cheers

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
not had my car long enough, but I'd not use a Mitsi garage myself.
I know how over priced they are and I don't have to worry about their stamp on my service book.
I'm sure there are servicing prices etc in the FAQ section ;)

·
Registered
3,531 Posts
ibby said:
looks like know ones had a service there then.
There is some info on them if you use the search function, personally i have had bad experiences with them, just getting them to order and fit a new battery was too difficult for them, so i never took my car to them for servicing plus they overcharge in my opinion, they quoted me £550 for a service and other bits and Brighton mitsi charged me less than £300 for the same work!!!

I would reccommend you goto Brighton Mitsi (speak to Tony from there), i know its far but its worth it as even when they do mess up they try hard to sort the problems.

·
Registered
308 Posts
There is no substitute for a personal recommendation and Brighton Mitsi has plenty.

I bought my car from SGT and have had a service there and found them to be a great, that said, my most recent service was carried out by M.A.D Mark Shead who is just down the road from SGT and he is a tuning demi god, worth giving him a shout!!!

steve

·
Registered
557 Posts
been having probs ever since i bought my 8

10 months of waiting for a log book, 3 wheels damaged - told had a problem with susoension then told they couldn't find it - turns out the rear is shagged and so on. Have a 7 page letter of complaint here. Oh did i mention the fact they tried to forge my signature and the list goes on

·
Registered
308 Posts
Bodi said:
been having probs ever since i bought my 8

10 months of waiting for a log book, 3 wheels damaged - told had a problem with susoension then told they couldn't find it - turns out the rear is shagged and so on. Have a 7 page letter of complaint here. Oh did i mention the fact they tried to forge my signature and the list goes on
Ahh yes, I remember a previous post on the forged sig, not good, still I've allways found them to be good.

Like I said, why go anywhere else when Mark SHead is so close!!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts