Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My E6 is due for its 9000 miles service and I want to get it done by a decent garage who I can trust.Does anyone know of any in the Berkshire area?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I have had my car serviced today in Maidenhead, by Mark Shead. Mark works for himself under the name of M A Developments, but he is extremely well priced and knows more about cars than you can imagine. I sure that will be endorsed by anyone else who has met him.

His number is 01628 671056

email me if you want more info: [email protected]

Simon

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So he has the MUT-II then? or does he get a Mitsubishi dealer to change and bleed the AYC fluid?
I'm not trying to knock his skills but you need the MUT-II diagnostic tool to bleed the air fully out of the AYC system when changing the fluid. Get him to do the service and if he hasn't the tool then get Mitsubishi to change the AYC fluid afterwards.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes he has access to MUT II tester. HH6 you can have a chat to him on Sat at Aldershot.

Rgds Kevin A

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
T279SILVERVI)
Has MA Development serviced your car then?
I am going to the rolling road day next weekend,will Mark be there as an owner or to talk business?
Stuart

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Iceman

Mark both services and modifies my car, he will chat to you about anything just find me and I will introduce you.

Rgds Kevin A

1 - 6 of 6 Posts