Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anarchist,

I was looking through old threads (being a sad bstard that I am) and saw one in which you had the seats of you tme? reupholstered coz they were uncomfy. In what way were they uncomfy - was it the pinching around the thighs or back that was a problem? Who did you get to do the job, what did they do, how much did it cost and were you happy with the final result?

I'm not looking for graphic details of your phisiology but am just a bit concerned as my Mrs is generously proportioned in the bum area and I am somewhat worried that she is going to find the seats on my tme unbearable when it arrives later this week.

Thanks

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey lads,

big birds - don't knock 'em 'til you tried 'em :)http://www.lancerregister.com/graphics/tongue1.gif border|EQU| 0 align|EQU| absmiddle >:).

Ps sorry if this has caused offence to female (or male) contigent of the MLR but I am a man and therefore a sexist pig ;).

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Claudius...easy on with the big Italian mamas mate! Think about all those beer drinking, frankfurter munching krauuut biatches ....;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.