Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Zero Fighter
12,893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
does anyone know where can this be done,if it can be done at all?My bruv was thinking of having ralliart done on his seat and was wondering how much would it be and whether it can be done at all,preferably somewhere around essex/kent area
cheers

·
Registered
9,312 Posts
you need an embroider that does limited runs. youll also need the artwork making into a jacquard (spelling) for the machine.

i know these guys do runs, i use them for promotional fleeces, umbrellas that kind of gumph, they are good people

see if they will so a one off for you...

http://www.reflexinternational.com/

·
Zero Fighter
12,893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
cheers for that Biggles,i#ll give them a bell
just noticed they are almost within a spitting distance away from me ,

·
Registered
9,312 Posts
wave some pound notes around :D they are fairly big in what they do, BUT hes done runs as small as 20 units for me before.

no idea what they would charge, they may have an alternative for you to go to.

do you have the artwork?

bear in mind you are also breaching Ralliart's copyright ;)

·
Zero Fighter
12,893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
wave some pound notes around :D they are fairly big in what they do, BUT hes done runs as small as 20 units for me before.

no idea what they would charge, they may have an alternative for you to go to.

do you have the artwork?

bear in mind you are also breaching Ralliart's copyright ;)
aha,good you mentioned that, he was going to get either Ralliart or spirit of competition embroided onto the seats,you think someone could get him done for that?and if yes than who'd do that ?

·
Registered
9,312 Posts
in reality i doubt anyone would come after him ;)

copyright infringments tend to be prosecuted against companies making money from someone elses rights.....

·
Zero Fighter
12,893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
in reality i doubt anyone would come after him ;)

copyright infringments tend to be prosecuted against companies making money from someone elses rights.....
i don't think they would even be able to make a case out of it since it would be covered by his body most of the time so it wouldn't really be seen,the whole point of it would be just to make it little bit special on the styling side of it,nothing else,mind you still have to find out whether these guys would do this for him,if not i'll buy him couple of stickers :crackup:

·
Registered
9,312 Posts
:lol: stickers

nah, like i said i doubt it very much they would come after him. in fact its in their interest for him to promote the brand.

copyright and brand laws. nightmare. well from a commercial perspective.

i was considering MLR logos on mine. but again, need permission first to do it right. but i doubt Darin would sue me for it :lol:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts