Lancer Register Forum banner

scubaladdie....where is he now?

• Happy without the MLR, counting pennies in his bedsit, eating cold Tesco Value beans out of the can

Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Wishing he hadn't made such a t1t of himself, popping in time to time, perchance he may be forgiven

Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Still here under a new username;old identity shed like skin from a snake in the Garden of Gethsemane

Votes: 8 24.2%
41 - 60 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
31,032 Posts
It would be really amusing for whoever it is to start posting up pics of loads of choice mods, and say that mummy and daddy have bought them :lol:

·
12,906 Posts
i agree. its comments like the one above yours that let the mlr down
women are more likely to call people babe hun etc its just their way.why people pick fault with it is beyond me we are all different.

peter
Chill out Pan man, it was said in Jest. ;) (notice the wink) :smthumbup

·
Registered
2,953 Posts
Glad you guys feel you can take the **** .......tbh Corky for one I thought you were better than that .... ;)

FFS get a life peeps if all you can do is moan about some babe and sweetie crap you obviously aint getting enough of something else, when are you guys ever going to accept people for who they are? .....the forum is about cars or have you forgotten that ........

maybe I should call my customers arseholes instead of babe when they call for a decent deal from now on....doubt it will work though eh ! :crackup:

·
12,906 Posts
Oh come on, why has no one on the internet got a sense of humor? Is mine that warped?

I was Joking personally, I have nothing against your forum at all, I read it quite often but dont post because I have nothing to say.

You know you can't even rib jokingly about anything thesedays. :(

And me not getting any has nothing to do with it. :lol: (see sense of humour?) (ribbing myself??) :cry:

·
Registered
2,953 Posts
Oh come on, why has no one on the internet got a sense of humor? Is mine that warped?

I was Joking personally, I have nothing against your forum at all, I read it quite often but dont post because I have nothing to say.

You know you can't even rib jokingly about anything thesedays. :(

And me not getting any has nothing to do with it. :lol:
Rob I have known you for a few years now (can't call you babe!) ;)

I'm not arsed just get ****ed that the only reason its significant is because they want to search out some guy .....pmsl - I find that alone quite sad :crackup:

You know I lurves ya :kiss: and have and will always support this place no matter what ;)

·
12,906 Posts
Rob I have known you for a few years now (can't call you babe!) ;)

I'm not arsed just get ****ed that the only reason its significant is because they want to search out some guy .....pmsl - I find that alone quite sad :crackup:

You know I lurves ya :kiss: and have and will always support this place no matter what ;)
I agree that stalking the guy on your forum is pointless behavior but thats people on the tinternet, if he has a problem with the mlr then fine, no problem from me.

You can call me babe, babe I dont mind really. :smthumbup :mitsi:

·
Registered
2,953 Posts
I agree that stalking the guy on your forum is pointless behavior but thats people on the tinternet, if he has a problem with the mlr then fine, no problem from me.

You can call me babe, babe I dont mind really. :smthumbup :mitsi:
Good :D So glad about that BABE :crackup:;)

·
Registered
8,873 Posts
RSE Motorsport said:
You know what, that word above has to one of the most detested words to me, I can't stand it, hearing it from someone I have never met comes across as so insincere, sexy, darling, baby is ok if it's coming from a woman I'm seeing or if I'm chatting up a chick visa versa.

Hun is another one, had to ditch a bird I was seeing kept calling me it, hi ya hun, how's your day hun :smthumbdo:utahere: latters

41 - 60 of 71 Posts