Lancer Register Forum banner

scubaladdie....where is he now?

• Happy without the MLR, counting pennies in his bedsit, eating cold Tesco Value beans out of the can

Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Wishing he hadn't made such a t1t of himself, popping in time to time, perchance he may be forgiven

Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Still here under a new username;old identity shed like skin from a snake in the Garden of Gethsemane

Votes: 8 24.2%
1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
31,032 Posts
Still going diving in the hope that he will find sunken treasure and be able to return with the bestest EVO in the world. Far betterer than Blair's and SMD's :lol:

·
Registered
8,873 Posts
He sure was a c()ck, it's crazy how some think and act, rich old gravy the of the day ehh?

Am sure loads on here earn far more than I do and i care not a jot, good luck to them and hope it makes them happy and fulfilled throughout their lives :)

·
Registered
11,463 Posts
what a twosser, better off without people like that on here.

maybe he has been racing lambo's and ferrari's to make himself feel better at the thought his car can out perform something that older men drive

·
Registered
8,873 Posts
what a twosser, better off without people like that on here.

maybe he has been racing lambo's and ferrari's to make himself feel better at the thought his car can out perform something that older men drive
He was a mentalist mate, he has such a very alien way of thinking to myself, never been one to be jealous of what others have, just don't compute :confused:

If what others have makes you jealous then get a job that pays more or work harder to get 'more/better'er things' :)

·
Registered
4,020 Posts
I had a look on another UK based LANCER EVOlution;) forum last week and seen him introducing himself and mentioned his defection from the MLR:rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,412 Posts
What exactly is the problem with being members on another Evo forum , its not really a crime now is it , i call it diversity.

Oh and Blair , I know a rep on there so he will be looking out for you ;);):crackup:

·
Registered
6,766 Posts
What exactly is the problem with being members on another Evo forum , its not really a crime now is it , i call it diversity.

Oh and Blair , I know a rep on there so he will be looking out for you ;);):crackup:
theres no problem at all ,being a member on another forum:smthumbup
personally i would never join the mentioned forum due to those who run it:mhihi:
cant anyone have a bit of fun :wallbang:
if blair winds the guy whats the problem after all he did slag blair off on the forum:smthumbdo

i just thought he was out of order saying what he said.very big chip on shoulder:crackup::crackup:

1 - 20 of 71 Posts