Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2011 Mitsubishi Lancer Evo X RS
1,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Aargh! Scraped the nsf wheel on a kerb earlier on. Pulled half into a junction and did a u turn - getting close to the kerb and thought this is tight but should make it, but nope. Horrible scratch round half of the rim - bugger :( Still not got fully used to the EVO having the turning circle of a bus.

Just as well I'm planning on getting them powder coated when the tyres are changed ;)

·
Registered
514 Posts
awful sound that - suggest instead of powder coating try what they make the black box out of for planes as it always survives crashes ;)

·
Registered
18,120 Posts
A member called Jenkz on here had some pretty scrubbed alloys but they came up a treat when he had them refurbed at Seaham I think. Send him a PM, they cost Jenkz 50 quid a corner for a refurb.

To be honest, I've saw the alloys and they look absolutely brand spanking new.

·
Registered
2011 Mitsubishi Lancer Evo X RS
1,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
peterwolds said:
awful sound that - suggest instead of powder coating try what they make the black box out of for planes as it always survives crashes ;)
Bet our lass could destroy it tho' :D

·
Registered
39,091 Posts
i done it too.....Not long had my 19"bbs wheels on the car and coming off a roundabout i hit the kerb, never done it before with any my cars but i got it fixed.

Lisa

1 - 8 of 8 Posts