Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 96 Posts

·
Registered
13,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
They were at various locations between Crianlarich and Crieff :crackup: :blush:

I had plans to get shots of all the EVOs on the move, some still shots etc, etc, but ended up leading for most of the journey, then let a bunch of folk by at Aberfeldy to get some shots of the EVOs over the moors - once I eventually caught up...

Most peeps are understandibly wary about having their cars filmed on the move on public roads, so I thought I'd just show some nice Scottish scenery and roads (and weather :crackup: ) and law enforcement agencies :blah:

Glad you enjoyed them anyway!

Cheers :)

·
Registered
13,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You were going quite fast enough! :D

Can you change your oil to either 2 stroke ot Castrol R, please? These both smell lovely when burned in large quantities :crackup: ;)

p.s. the fly is now much better, but has serious retina burns from the yellowness of your paint :crackup: :cool:

·
Registered
3,877 Posts
quite like the taste of Solkolene Pro S mate :D

Hope it wasn't oil, was it just overfueling, or the more sinicle trace of oil Rog ?

Not sure if it was brought on with this boost leak that occurred :confused:

·
Registered
13,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It wasn't blue, oily smoke on deceleration like with worn engines, and it wasn't black soot on acceleration - it was that ****** bluey greyey smoke you get when coming off high boost/throttle :crackup:

I have no idea what causes this, but John gets it on track too... Seems to be related to the paint colour black too :confused: :crackup:

Someone called it "turbo blowby" but I've no idea what this means!

·
Premium Member
14,884 Posts
Evo Stuart said:
:D :crackup:

Could be with the missing bolt I found on the inlet manifold, was hissing like a bloody snake :D :blush:
For goodness sake get a proper mechanic to work on your car :p

·
Registered
3,877 Posts
We are slwoly getting there, but just was we think we have got there, something like this happens :cry: :blush: :blush:

Will be right for the next time, the car even felt well down on power all day, no doubt the above being the cause :rolleyes: :blush: :D

·
Premium Member
14,884 Posts
nrosscampbell said:
nice footage but not sure i would have been able to keep up with you lot? hope to join you on the next one with @ least 340 kickin

cheers
Just stick to a pace that you are comfortable with, after a spell we stop to regroup anyway. You dont need lots of power, The Admiral is only running ~250 bhp ;)

·
Registered
39,091 Posts
nrosscampbell said:
nice footage but not sure i would have been able to keep up with you lot? hope to join you on the next one with @ least 340 kickin

cheers
If i can keep up with them im sure you could :crackup:

I was fair impressed that i never lost you guys ;)

Lisax

1 - 20 of 96 Posts