Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I'm considering a round trip of Scotland at the end of January. Just wondered if anyone had any good roads, routes and hotels? Even if they know any sites with good route planners. Also, the location of Shell stations would be great! :crackup:

Any help on this topic would be great.

Cheers,

Sean

·
Twincharger Guru
4,560 Posts
Most of the roads on the West Coast are good but you can get stuck behind caravans, busses and long queues of tourists in the summer. North West roads are ace if there's not too much traffic

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
This might be the EVO's goodbye! Thought I'd give her one last big trip before I sell her :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

·
Registered
39,091 Posts
sean_stunt.c said:
This might be the EVO's goodbye! Thought I'd give her one last big trip before I sell her :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Just bring her down to me sean and ill show you how to drive her since you never found out how to :crackup: :crackup:

Oops sorry i forgot your a copper ;) :D

·
Registered
39,091 Posts
sean_stunt.c said:
I'd rather not talk about that thanks :blush:

:p
:crackup: :crackup: yeah as thats the day you never had money in yer pocket again :crackup: :crackup:

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ullapool is about 45 miles from a Shell garage! Damn these cars for needing high octane fuel! Looks like the furthest north I can go is Inverness :cry:

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Ullapool and beyond have excellent road with little traffic. Well worth the effort. I went all the way to Durness in mine in the summer. :D

I did take 25ltrs of spare fuel right enough but made it none the less. :cool:

Take some octane booster too incase you get really stuck. :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts