Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gents, there is an MLR rolling road day organised for the 28th April at Star Performance in Glenrothes, Fife.

Usual fee on £30.

Any takers....

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thought you might mate. It'll be the usual, if not enough MLR takers nearer the time, then we'll open it up to the usual crooks!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Although there is a UK MLR meet organised for the day before, the RR day will still take place. Due to the owner of the RR setting up the road for each car and not just general power runs, spaces are v.ltd. So if you wish to attend let me know.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Format for the day has changed. limited spaces so that the guys can spend more time on the car, rather than rushing through as many as possible.

If you still wish a single power run, then no problem still £30, if you want a more individual set-up then it's £40.

Limited to 12 cars, so let me know if your coming to take part, or just watch.

...John

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
John,

Looks like me n Dave r gonna b commin over 2 this 1 (as the outsiders)
BTW cheers 4 the offer ;)

L8r
Pete

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Big Boy, no problem....looking forward to seeing you.

BTW nearly time to go home. Nightshift, the only time to surf ;)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Pete, at the moment I have four, but the club mag is just out and some non -internet folks might be looking for a space.

I don't know anyone from the Elise or Porsche clubs. It would be nice to get a modded Stuttgart machine there to blow away ;) You got any contacts??

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
No probs John,

I`ll ave a butchers in me lil black book an c if I can bait 1 of them in2 commin :)

L8r m8
Pete

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
John,

I was chatting to Ronnie Gallacher the other day and he was interested in checking his E6 out on the RR on the 28th. Are there any spaces left ? He doesn't have web access but you or I could let him know by phone.

How many EVO's will there be, is it the usual suspects or are there any new faces ?
I'll be going up for a banter but not onto the rollers.

See you there,
...Brian

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Pete/ Brian,

Latest is there is none. I have two spaces left and Ronnie can have one. I was going to call the other guys from Glasgow, with the troubled E6, but have lost his card with his email.

I've got Ronnies number somewhere and I'll give a call. So far we have

two E4's
one E6, possibly three??
One E7
One 22B
Four Modified Scoobs
Keiths Monster Skyline

...John

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Sounds like it should b a good day then John.
Lookin 4ward 2 gettin big red back on the rollers now she`s runnin the way she should.
Jus have 2 drive like a granny till the 28th so I don`t break anything :D

Brian, how r u doin bud ? Haven`t seen u since the RR session last year.

Pete

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Pete, should be good, especially with the new format.

Brian, I have spoken with Ronnie and he's coming out to play :)

...John

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Forgot to mention, the last entrant is Moses' E4

So thats 3 E4's, 2 E6's and an E7. Not bad, bit we could have been doing with more Evos there.

By the way the burger van will be in attendance.

...John

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
hi there , i am thinking of coming over to see your cars in action . i have one question though ? if you put your car on the rollers and it is lacking in power what can be done to get more powerful ?? is that what your £40 is for or would it be more expensive if your car is lacking in power ? i have a fairly standard E5 but im not sure if its giving out the power it should be

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Your £40 will not sort problems, but will certainly get them pointed out to you. A while back a load of Impreza owners found their cars were down on power with the help of the road, where boost levels were to blame. Needed dealer input to fix. It will show the area of concern, or indeed confirm your car is okay.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Just as well u said the buger van`s gonna b there John,
I was starting 2 have second thoughts bout commin over LOL :D
No burger van would be like Scotland wiv no rain :)
Glad 2 c Moses is commin over, have a chance 2 have a crack with him.
BTW wot happened yday John ? Didn`t c u @ Crail m8?? Red was running pretty good 2 ;)

L8r
Pete

1 - 20 of 30 Posts