Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If anyone is interested I've organised a RR day at Star Performance in Fife for the 25th November.

£30 for two power runs. Just turn up on the morning after 09:30 and join the Q.

Due to lack of numbers from the MLR in Scotland this event is joint with the SIDC and Skyline Register. So there will be some nice machinery on show. The last time we had a 500bhp R34 on the rollers.

If you just want to come an look...no problem, see you there.

...John

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
John

May be able to make it after all, I'll let you know nearer the time. Will be nice to see what difference my new 'zorst has made.

I see bloody Evos all the time but none of them seem to be 'enthusiasts' or at least 'enthusiasts with computers' and in the MLR. The fact that most of the seem to be driven by folk that look like they were put off by the long waiting list for a TT might have something to do with it....

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi John, long time no see!

I am looking to bring my 5 up to Star to see what she can do on the rollers.
Just fitted the RA panel filter, interested to see what this plus my full magnex
is running.

Chunky, hows yer new exhaust?

Cheers,
....Brian

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Is this still happening. I would be interested, I'm up in Aberdeen but could manage a drive to fife, just to see what my 4RS can do.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for organising the event John, was a good turnout.

The three EVO's certainly showed those Scooby boys a thing or two :D

Was well happy with my figures for the day - 333 BHP and 312 lbs-ft.

Next mod - new bumper apron :(

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Couldn't make it :( anything else of note happen?

John - did you go on again? Any better/worse?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well Hello,

No nothing of note, just the usual suspects and a few Vauxhall Turbos, towards the end of the day. I ran the Evo this time, getting 341 bhp and 300 lbs/ft. Boost was peaking at 1.1b and holding 1barg through the range. Sounds optimistic with a few sceptics looming in the background, but all the other cars were achieving expected BHP, with this being my third run backing up what it achieved in Feb.

I'm now looking at upping the ante :D watch this space, although it will not be as mental as some on this bbs.

Catch ya soon....John

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Brian, I eventually got around to washing the 6 today, only to find my bumper blistered. Although not as bad as yours, it will still need the paint shop treatment :( :(

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hi John,

I ordered a new one from Co-OrdSport, £210 ex Vat :(!! I couldn't live with the damage,
I always like my EVO looking spotless!

Its going into the local paint shop (Stuart Rodden's) on Tuesday to get the airdam painted
and a small section of the bumper repaired. This garage is the only one in Scotland which
has been approved to paint Ferrari's, so they should do a good job!

Brian

1 - 10 of 10 Posts