Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've booked Star Performance for the 25th February. Any of the Scottish members fancy coming along??
Price will be £30 for a couple of power runs.

Drop me a note at [email protected] if you wish to attend

Thanks...John

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I've confirmed the booking with Jim at Star. I have so far got the following attending.

5 UK Impreza turbo's
6 Sti's

ONLY TWO EVO's

We could really do with a better showing from the Scottish Evo members. So how about it? Fancy making the Impreza's feel slightly inadequate!! I know that's how I felt after running my UK turbo on the rollers against a 6, so what did I do?...sold it and bought a 6. Seemed the only logical thing to do.

...John

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Still don't know if I'll be available - should know by the middle of next week. Will it be OK if I let you know then?

Not technically an Evo, but I'm hoping to at least whup some Scooby butt!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Confirmed http://www.ltregister.f9.co.uk/graphics/happy1.gif border|EQU| 0 align|EQU| absmiddle >

Any more interest? Oh, and what time is kick off?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Could all that are attending drop me a note at [email protected] and give me the following info...
Year and model of vehicle, any mods and if you need to get away early, so that we can get you done earlier. I have some of your e-mail addresses, but some have only replied on this BBS with no e-mail in your profiles.

On the day could you park the cars at the front graded area of Star Performance, as those of you who have been before know it is a pain in the ass around the back. We'll likely queue four max at a time to be done.

Thanks...John

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi Guys,

I hope you all have a good day at Star Performance - and that the Evo's out-roll the Scoobies!

Please can someone get snap-happy with a digital camera so we can get some pix of the whole weekend's 3 MLR Rolling Road Days onto the site (sorry Dom!!), and finally, we thought the most powerful Evo over the whole weekend should receive a little something from the MLR - so don't forget to record them figures!!

(and before anyone mentions it, yes I know the three 'roads' will not be set up identically, but it's just a bit of fun - let's not take it tooo seriously!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well Darin, I borrowed a digital camera off a mate for Sunday, he didn't know much about it but it didn't look too shabby. Turns out the max. resolution is a mighty......320x240 http://www.ltregister.f9.co.uk/graphics/sad1.gif border|EQU| 0 align|EQU| absmiddle >
The thing is from the (digital) dark ages!

Anyone else?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.