Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I only started this to keep the thread going without the long download time for us chaps without ISDN.

As it stands we are meeting at Knockhill on the 17th March for the SIDC trackday.

Meeting point is at the MacDonalds on the south side of the FRB at around 07:30
for those going on track
as we have to be at Knockhill just after 08:00 for the drivers briefing.

If not on track either just meet at K'Hill or at MacD's later in the morning.

The trackday is from 09:00 to 17:00 Should be good for at least four tanks of SUL

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Span
What time you planning to head up? Methinks a 0700 start on Sunday is far too early!

The missus is planning one of those late-escapes holidays for mid-end March but I'm doing my damndest to avoid a clash!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Chunky

Sorry for the delay in gettin back to you, I have been off ill with food poisioning :( bloody awfull!
I will probably head up to K'hill for around 10am.

Cheers

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Great, the holiday is booked and we fly out on the 23rd so we can sort out the details for Knockers nearer the time.

Food poisoning? Been eating at the Four-In-One have you? ;)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Once again ;), anyone interested in going to the MLR track day @ Cadwell on March 22nd?

Not sure I fancy going doon on my lonesome! :( ;)

Ally

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Cannot make it unfortunately, holiday and work commitments sometimes have to come first I'm afraid!

Have you got your 6 yet?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nope, still not got the Evo. :( Was hoping to pick it up this Wednesday when returning from Peterborough but the vendor ain't sure he'll be able to make that week. Arrggghhh!

I NEED an Evo soon as I've got a day booked with Andrew Welsh for the 13th and K'hill on the 17th but no car. Bugger. Argggghhhh.

Apart from anything else, I'll have very little time to get familiar with the car prior to going on track. Not very sensible.

Ally

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Update - just found out today that the vendor of the Evo 6 now intends to keep it. Arggghhhh. Back to square one.

P.S. John, I'll still be going to Crail on the 13th, just in a different car now.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.