Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One of our friends on the Subaru pages has asked if we would like to attend a rr day at ra Motorsport in Perth

Event will be held on the 25th March 2017
You will get 3 power runs and graph
Ra have said a max of 20 cars to run, but spectators are more than welcome, there is a burger van on site to

the Subaru guys already have there 10 so far

Price is £40 per car, if you pm me I will give you details of the girl doing the collecting for booking
First come first serve

Should be a good day with a bit of banter to be had with the Subaru guy s

Would be good to get a good turn out to represent the mlr and evo family even if your not running :smthumbup

·
Premium Member
8,643 Posts
Sorry guys but the list is now full. There will be a reserve list if anyone is interested.

Reactions: Bava

·
Premium Member
999 Posts
Can you just turn up and spectate? Still not sure my old IV is ready for a power run on rollers yet, lol.

Cheers Aj

·
Premium Member
8,643 Posts
Can you just turn up and spectate? Still not sure my old IV is ready for a power run on rollers yet, lol.

Cheers Aj
Spectators are welcome bud. There will be a snack bar available. :smthumbup

·
Premium Member
3,344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Cheers Aj
Your more than welcome to come m8 :smthumbup should be a good day, have A few that are just spectating, just introduce yourself if you've not been to any of the meets before :smthumbup

We have page on facebook to for scottish mlr members evo meets and events scotland, makes it easier putting faces to names :smthumbup

·
Registered
17 Posts
Sounds like a decent day out, like always though 400bhp is a walk in the park for an Evo where as Subarus need thousands spent.

Looking forward to making the Scottish meets when I own an Evo.

·
Premium Member
3,344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sounds like a decent day out, like always though 400bhp is a walk in the park for an Evo where as Subarus need thousands spent.

Looking forward to making the Scottish meets when I own an Evo.
This is true but it's all a bit of banter :) should be a good laugh anyway, even if you don't have a car your more than welcome to come along for the banter :smthumbup

·
Premium Member
1,487 Posts
Might pop up to this tho wont be in evo as its still off road all depending on work if im free

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
3,344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Might pop up to this tho wont be in evo as its still off road all depending on work if im free

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nice one :smthumbup ️Just make sure that you get into the burger van quick before davie evo 4 and Rab rs though if your coming :smthumbup

·
Registered
3,794 Posts
Bugger if this was the day before I could have came as I'm going there for a Remap on 24th could always stay the night outside in the evo 😂

Sent from my F5321 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
3,344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Bugger if this was the day before I could have came as I'm going there for a Remap on 24th could always stay the night outside in the evo 😂

Sent from my F5321 using Tapatalk
Plenty travel ins close by :) Perth isn't a bad night out either lol you could make the weekend of it :)

·
Premium Member
301 Posts
The more the merrier, should be fun winding the scooby guys up :)

I recon 9 out of 10 will have a scooby jacket and a vape lol
Yeah defo more the merrier unfortunately I am travelling up with three of the peasants in Subaru's

Ganged up on lol.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts