Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I just fanncy a change mate, how do you want to do a deal ;) .Iv had one guy trying to swap me a Clio 182 but im not affter somthing like that.its to small, and i would like a white car next.Not seen you about for a while, are you booked in to c&c?????

·
Registered
227 Posts
hope you slapped the guy wi the 182 they are good though, you should buy a white 6, think there is one on here for sale. 2 weeks for c&c should have cash for then after reading magnex is `silent`, still cant believe your getting shot of the evo.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Seen the white one mate its smart as hell but i dont think the guys looking for p/x

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Iv not been to any meets in the car i just moved house last year and iv had a lot on. i wish i had went to some though thanks :)

·
Registered
39,091 Posts
seano said:
Iv not been to any meets in the car i just moved house last year and iv had a lot on. i wish i had went to some though thanks :)
Aww god thats no good, we are all mad so mibby just as well :crackup: :crackup:

·
Registered
2 Posts
think that was me with the 182! currently looking around for an upgrade and since im in aberdeen and this local (gf lives in glasgow) it seemed ideal.. ah well.. here was the car

good luck with the sale mate

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Im trying to sell my car on this thread, no one elses please!!!! Your clio is one of the best iv seen mate, so no offence ment if you took it the wrong way.Can i ask how much your wanting for the clio as the wife likes it.

·
Registered
14,755 Posts
very nice car mate, im looking for an evo 7 once sold my evo 5.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts