Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 252 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
CAM 6 said:
No she is mine....i saw her first!!! :blush:
Did you not get the number from that mature lady that walked past and eyed you up (young man!) when we were parked up after the fuel stop :D

·
Registered
878 Posts
May I suggest a picture and a poll so we can see the consensus of opinion on Lisa's friend.

(Topless would do... though don't be shy if you don't want to be)

·
Registered
39,091 Posts
OMG boys boys boys was that how you were all a bit hot & flustered yesterday as it certainly wasnt the weather :crackup:

Anyway as you know Cam6 she was in the SUN newspaper on page 3 with her car and also in the first ever edition of Fast & Modified she was the model in it if you all want pics for your walls :crackup: and if i can manage to get a picture of her i will post it up as ive only got one in my phone :)

That means you all have to be very nice to me :coolsm:

Lisa

·
Registered
228 Posts
LGEVO said:
OMG boys boys boys was that how you were all a bit hot & flustered yesterday as it certainly wasnt the weather :crackup:

Anyway as you know Cam6 she was in the SUN newspaper on page 3 with her car and also in the first ever edition of Fast & Modified she was the model in it if you all want pics for your walls :crackup: and if i can manage to get a picture of her i will post it up as ive only got one in my phone :)

Lisa
What did I miss!!!
Car will definetly be running right for the next one then!

·
North Scotland R.O
13,412 Posts
LGEVO said:

Lisa
I thought id seen her before somewhere here

·
Registered
46,409 Posts
LGEVO said:
:crackup: :crackup: yeah thats oor nicky :crackup:
lol was it her :D ive seen her she strips now which put me aff before she used to have clothes on

my fave and my sweetheart is vivianne :D i even got a signed mag from her TO MOSES LUV VIVIANNE I SWEAR thanks to my mate fraz :lol:

and i do like siobhan real life she is even better

1 - 20 of 252 Posts