Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
6,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just spent the weekend in Arrochar on Loch Long. :) What a fantastic area, so quiet and only about 30 or so miles from Glasgow. :coolsm: Had a drive through the Trossachs National Park, hardly a thing on the road, good job really with all the bendy bits seeing as we were on a coach. :rolleyes: Wish I could have taken the car...... :coolsm: A truly fantastic country. :cool: :)

Was it anyone off here in a silver VI passing through Callander at about 12.50pm Saturday? I was the pleb who was going to take you're piccie at the crossing lights 'till you saw me. :blush: :rolleyes: :crackup:

Pete

·
Registered
46,409 Posts
Pete Iles said:
Just spent the weekend in Arrochar on Loch Long. :) What a fantastic area, so quiet and only about 30 or so miles from Glasgow. :coolsm: Had a drive through the Trossachs National Park, hardly a thing on the road, good job really with all the bendy bits seeing as we were on a coach. :rolleyes: Wish I could have taken the car...... :coolsm: A truly fantastic country. :cool: :)

Was it anyone off here in a silver VI passing through Callander at about 12.50pm Saturday? I was the pleb who was going to take you're piccie at the crossing lights 'till you saw me. :blush: :rolleyes: :crackup:

Pete
asshole u didnt even tell me mate, u could have come to dinner at my house :D

mate loch lomond is a beauty, but u missed the best part

its the other side , rowardennan and balmaha

its heaven

and also callander is so awesome my fave place when i was young and a biker, i used to think i was william wallace, the place makes me feel patriotic, i wanna get the english :D
the route to aberfoyle is nice and aberfoyle loch is awesome and the queen elizabeth forest and another forest i used to go through for miles

the nature and animals, oh man its so awesome

and loch venacher i used to go fishing their

·
Registered
39,091 Posts
Pete Iles said:

Pete
Yes we do have a fantastic sight seeing route up here also nice people and nice cars of course.

Lisa

·
Registered
259 Posts
Madevelopments said:
I am in Edinburgh Tuesday :D Mapping a car, Hopefully find some empty roads :D

Mark
Empty roads and Edinburgh are not usually found in the same sentence :crackup:

Traffic wardens is a different story :rolleyes:

·
Registered
39,091 Posts
M6 EVC said:
Empty roads and Edinburgh are not usually found in the same sentence :crackup:

Traffic wardens is a different story :rolleyes:
Yes and Buses everywhere...................................and cant forget the tourists

Lisa

·
Registered
6,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Mo, I would have visited honest, don't think the 40 or so biddies on the coach could have made it to yours without stopping for a pee! :D I think we went through the Queen Elizabeth forest, lovely road. How for away from that area are you Mo? :coolsm:

Rich, yep, it really is a fantastic place. :coolsm: Those pics are superb. :) Definately going back in the car. :D

Lisa, the people were some of the friendliest and humerous I've ever met. :)

Pete

·
Registered
46,409 Posts
Pete Iles said:
Mo, I would have visited honest, don't think the 40 or so biddies on the coach could have made it to yours without stopping for a pee! :D I think we went through the Queen Elizabeth forest, lovely road. How for away from that area are you Mo? :coolsm:

Rich, yep, it really is a fantastic place. :coolsm: Those pics are superb. :) Definately going back in the car. :D

Pete
lol so it was a bus trip then :D

bros theirs another forest next to queen elizabeths thats where the miles long vallley is with animals and natural stuff

if u come back from the stirling way im 20 mins away glasgow southside

and if u went via aberfoyle even longer :D

·
Registered
35 Posts
Me and the missus drove upto Edinburgh last April.
Had a brilliant time. People were so friendly and welcoming.
Keep meaning to go back.
Ate at a restaurant called the Witchery, the wine list is thicker than two dictionarys strapped together.

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
Yeah its a great place , I'm lucky as its all on my doorstep really , from the Border country northwards. Although that housing estate on trainspotting wouldn't be on many bus trip routes! ;)

·
Registered
39,091 Posts
Pete Iles said:

Pete
Yeah we are friendly up here well most of us are and we do have a sense of humour but if your like me im wound up easily but if your coming back up in the car there are some great roads.

Lisa

·
Registered
6,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Lisa. Definately, without a doubt, as soon as possible, coming back up to Scotland in the car. :) :coolsm: There was a singer on in the hotel, not the best in the world but funny as ****! :crackup: Absolute crackin' weekend. :D

Pete

·
Registered
39,091 Posts
Pete Iles said:
Lisa. Definately, without a doubt, as soon as possible, coming back up to Scotland in the car. :) :coolsm: There was a singer on in the hotel, not the best in the world but funny as ****! :crackup: Absolute crackin' weekend. :D

Pete
Yes you do get a laugh at us scots expense, lol :D

You should come up when a scottish meet is on and come along.

Lisa

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Just come back from Dufftown (near Elgin )

the pace looked like this so no blasting around in the evo !

Still got plenty of whisky inside me, infront of a blasing log fire ...

Fantastic !

1 - 20 of 20 Posts