Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been away from the world last couple of days , but heard Mr Schumacher has contracted Pneumonia or such ?....Every day is an eternity I do feel at this stage ...the silence is worrying :shake:

·
Premium Member
20,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
totally forgot about this
thatsnot good news,where did you hear that will
Was a piece from "das Bild" iirc ...but my brain is bit lubed :handsup:.....At this stage I hold a very flickering candle tbh ....experienced similar situation in the past ..
But a fighter never gives up , lets just hope :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
just reading about schumacher and he hasn't contracted anything its all newspaper stuff , he is still coming out of his coma but it could take a long long time , was never a fan of his but find my self checking the sports news for any updated stories on him and how he is getting on

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Let's hope this is a good sign
Not wanting to be pessimistic but what else would you tell the world "No sorry, it's all f-ed up and bleak but for the moment we're keeping him under a blanket and drugged to see if magically something changes"?

I've experienced 5 coma's close around me. All caused by less "weird" accidents than Shumi. Result? 3 died, 1 recovered to be a vegetable and another 1 came back with most of her memory but a decent amount of inability to concentrate, drive a car, lack of fine finger movement and such.

Not saying all is lost for Michael but the odds of waking up, walking out the door and driving his Ferrari Enzo any time soon are very very very slim.

·
Registered
378 Posts
I've heard on the radio this morning that he is showing very small signs of improvement but he still has a long way to go

·
Premium Member
20,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
So much time since the accident ..........hoping for the best, but thinking for the worst comes to mind at this stage ! Still , though .....we must cling on to the little hopeful signs !

1 - 8 of 8 Posts