Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there, I'm about to buy a Sard FPR for my EVO VI and I don't know the correct fitting size for it. Do I buy the -6AN or the -8AN fittings?
And what about the Type R one, do I need it or can I stick with the basic model?

Thanks for the help.
Ipe

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
moses said:
mate u dont need a type r i use the standard sard one and always did even with 700 bhp

type r is very good its mostly for very high powered evos and skylines mainly like over 750 bhp above

or even 700

make sure u get an adaptor too to fit

i will give u the part number

No. 69010 sard regulator
Thx Moses. What is the adaptor size that I need? I know that there are the -6an and the -8an sizes, but I don't know wich one to get.

·
Registered
923 Posts
gonna get one as well (more than likely from moses) to put on my ix.
perhaps when you guys fit yours you could write some notes on the installation and setting up.

perhaps with a few pix thrown in along the way?

·
Registered
46,409 Posts
just got a viii said:
gonna get one as well (more than likely from moses) to put on my ix.
perhaps when you guys fit yours you could write some notes on the installation and setting up.

perhaps with a few pix thrown in along the way?
mate when u are fitting it give me a shout i will ask mark shead to help u via pm how to fit it, like i said to u via pm, its best fitted by a guy who fits these all the time, its sad i know u are in germany at the mo and u dont have anyone their to do it, u need to do it yourself

fuel regs are a messing business if u aint used to fit them

·
Registered
128 Posts
you need to determine what size fuel hose dia it is 6mm or 8mm which will tell which fitting you need.also weather you use screw type fitting on the feul hose or normal push and jubilee clip

zia

·
Registered
46,409 Posts
an6 my friend is the PART NUMBER 69011
and also for the bigger type rj which is available for both fitments

just reading my catalogue and also

thats not the one we fit on evos

its 69010 for the reg 8=

an6 connector is too thick but small of course , its wider where the 8 is longer and thinner

adaptor part number is the one i gave u

No.69018SRA05
reg number 69010

this one for the evos the ones we use in mostly all the cars in this forum

give them the above part numbers and u surely wont go wrong

u will get a reg, 2 connectors standard by sard and an adaptor is separate your supplier will get u that too

and then i just been told today while speaking to mark the 3rd connector which sard dont send u, u need to find an exact size from your local fitter and fit that to your adaptor

if he is on later i will ask him to help u guys on how to fit it

agrabau u using a type rj even on that u can use either an 8 or a an6

66mm x 92mm the wider reg

then the sizes for part number 69010
are 50mm x 96mm and the smaller one

1 - 11 of 11 Posts