Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
have a look at the regional meets (i think) about the santa pod meet, big crowd heading of from south mimms.

lee

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
SEE IF YOU CAN SPOT ME, I WILL HAVE A FEW COMPANY GRAPHICS UP THE SIDE OF THE CAR!
WONT TELL YOU THE NAME BUT SEE IF YOU SPOT IT! SILVER E6GSR

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
WE SHOULD BE ARRIVING AT MIMMS @ 08.30 ISH
WHAT YOU DRIVING?
ILL WEAR A CARNATION IF YOU LIKE.....:D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
8.30am South Mimms (M25)
9.00am Toddington Services (M1)
10.00am Santa Pod.

i will be in a silver TME with a ralliart sun strip, also look out for baljeet and umreet (manicstreetevo), black GSR, will half a million GTiR's there as well probably :), unless it rains, then no-way.

see you there
lee
07889 423587

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Mimms meet will be more like:

8.30 someone will be at Mimms
9.00 someone else will be at Mimms
9.10 half will head towards the North Circular, some will head towards Heathrow, some may head north on M1 (this could easily be none)
9.30 a couple will pull into Toddington, others will drive straight past
10.00 All will call each other on mobiles to find out where they are
11.00 meet somewhere else
12.00 Santa pod

:D:D:D:D

Mimms crew signature should be never knowingly in the same place at the same time

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
THIS SOUNDS EVEN BETTER.
CAN YOU ARRANGE IT SO THAT THIS DEFINATELY HAPPENS OR IS IT SUCH A SURE THING THAT YOU NEEDN'T BOTHER :D
WILL BE GOOD TO MEET UP WITH SOME FACES

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Hi poeple,

I've checked loads of weather reports and they all report dry weather in the Santa Pod regions :)

If anyone wants to join the southern convoy please be at South Mimms on J23 of the M25 BEFORE 8.30am. We will be looking to leave by 8.30 so we can get to Toddington by 9am ish.

Also, if you want to race your car on the day, remember to bring your Driver's Licence.

Cheers

Si

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
So guys,

Got the car gleaming on Saturday night ready for the Pod today, got up early this morning to find it lashing down with rain:(

Love it up there but couldnt trust the weather

Debs

1 - 20 of 35 Posts