Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yup I think I was getting bored with the camera by then, that cupled with the shock of everyone leaving me at once :(

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
After seeing the entrance sign, a question comes to my mind: how did you guys get in there?? ;)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank-you Claudius.
We are honest, well mannered gentlemen actually.

Of course I'm full of shite !

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
dedeffa,
What was that go-kart, and what sort of times was it putting in? I guess it wasn't the 15.19 that's on the display.....
Piccies look good. :)
Geffers

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
tho go cart was getting terminals of about 110mph and he was backing off all the way due to wheelspin and torque steer. (6 wheels) think it had GSXR 1100 lump strapped to it probably about 150bhp and no weight...mental

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yeah the go-kart was getting some impressive times but it looked a real handful to drive, was all over the place, once I thought he might actually cross into the other lane :) Sensibly the organisers only let it run on its own, I'm sure most cars would have run it down :D

It also had a very bad run that I didn't get on film , we saw it rev real high and then BANG! burst into flames and leaving oil for the first 100 metres, took them ages to clean it up, he was back quite quickly though to have another go :)

Mad mad bloke

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Who owns that rheims blue E6 Its simply stunning..and the fog light works so well. it so good looking it seems to appear in every photo?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
It was hard to avoid taking a photo of it since everytime I turned around the glare coming off it caught my attention ;)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
did that (greek?) evo IV show up that ran 3.72 0-60 at trax? love to know what times he got / whats in there?

crikey - just seen the gokart. sheer madness!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yes that was me,

I'm Greek Cypriot but was born and brought up in Britain (so I'm actually British !) I was there at Santa Pod and ran 12.51 @ 111mph

Si

1 - 15 of 15 Posts