Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello 1/4 mile fans !!

Alexis (Cream GTiR) and myself are organising a big Santa Pod meeting for the end of February. Dates are still to be confirmed.

There will be a large contingent of big power GTiR's and 3 or 4 500bhp|PLS| Skylines. This message is going out across the Skyline register, GTiR's, Supra's and Japukmeets.

Cost on the day will be £8 entrance per person and also £10 per car for unlimited runs down the strip. Bring your drivers licence if you want to race !!

Please register your interest here !

Thanks

Si

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Robert

Parts for 'the brute' are way too rare and expensive to go trashing them up the 1/4 mile. :(

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Aye I'll be there as I can almost **** on the track from my house!

won't be running though

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
BTW, we have a meeting time for this as

8.30am South Mimms (M25)
9.00am Toddington Services (M1)
10.00am Santa Pod.

I think the same guys will be going as last time. This means there will be a convoy of Skylines, Supras, Impreza's, GTiR's and Evo's !!!!

Should be excellent !

Si

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
watch it small man! otherwise we wont take pitty on you and slow down so u can keep up :D
i think i'll bag me sum clear indicators and blitz boost controller while u aint looking ;)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Just a quick update.

This meet has now blown up completely !!!! We will have Cossies, RS Turbos, RX7's. Supra's, Skyline's, Scoobies, and loads more. It will be a great day, hopefully the weather will be dry.

Simon

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I will be there might even risk a blast but dont know if i could face the abuse if i do an ant ...how about it ryan fance a mono a mono .

terry,

drive 100 miles and you think that you will blow it on the last 1/4 of a mile ;)

can taste those cheese burgers already...mmm

see you at the thrapston..can see me and ryan driving around the roundabout 30 times so we don't get there first and have to get the coffees in

1 - 20 of 38 Posts